The Leonard Davis Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2023-2024
The Leonard Davis Institute for International Relations is pleased to offer post-doctoral fellowships, of up to 90,000 ILS (per annum) to scholars working on issues pertaining to International Relations. The institute is particularly interested in candidates working within the fields of international security, international political economy, foreign policy and conflict research, and global issues.
Post-doctoral fellows are expected to attend the campus and actively participate in the activities of the Leonard Davis Institute.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2023
A. Complete Online application Form
B. Please upload the following documents according on the application website:
- Abstract of the post-doctoral research proposal in Hebrew or English (up to one page).
- Detailed post-doctoral research proposal in Hebrew or English (up to five pages).
- Curriculum Vitae & list of publications.
- Prospective candidates must establish contact with the relevant Faculty member willing to sponsor the application. A sponsor must have the rank of Lecturer (or above) and he/she must be on the Regular Academic Track at the Hebrew University – please upload a letter from the prospective sponsor
- Summary of PhD dissertation in Hebrew or English (up to five pages).
- Copy of the PhD Diploma.
C. Two letters of recommendation – according to instructions on the application website
For more details on the application process and the terms of the fellowship, please visit the Hebrew University Scholarships and Fellowships website at https://scholarships.ekmd.huji.ac.il
For further inquiries, E-mail: email@example.com