Dr. Amit Sheniak will discuss his research project: From STUXNET to ISIS: Exploring Cyber-Conflicts in the Middle-East
- Location:Seminar Room, Department of IRWed, 22/05/2019 - 10:30 to 12:00
- Location:Maiersdorf Faculty Club, Room 502Wed, 15/05/2019 to Thu, 16/05/2019Workshop on Understanding International Economic Agreements: Theoretical Innovations and Methodological ChallengesThe Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Location:The Hecht Museum of the Arts, Hall 207, HaifaTue, 16/04/2019 - 16:30 to 19:30This is the second event in a series of events focusing on ways in which performance allows resistance by different groups in the population. The first event dealt with the work of Palestinian artist-women in Israel. The current event presents the muted birth stories of immigrant mothers whose children were kidnapped in the 1950s in Israel.
- Location:Room 5329 (IR seminar room)Wed, 10/04/2019 - 10:30 to 12:00
Speaker - Jony Essa, who will discuss his paper: What Explains Different Military Behavior? Jordan, Syria, and Egypt in a comparative perspective.
- Location:Beit Maiersdorf Faculty ClubWed, 10/04/2019 to Thu, 11/04/2019
- Location:Room (2)7501 Social Science Building, Mt Scopus CampusWed, 13/03/2019 - 14:00 to 16:00The fourth meeting of the Sophie Davis Forum on Gender, Conflict Resolution and Peace will focus on
Gift Economy, Gender, and Conflict Resolution
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 14:00-16:00 in
Room (2)7501 Social Science Building, Mt Scopus Campus, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemMon, 18/02/2019 to Wed, 20/02/2019The reality in which we exist, nurture and maintain relationships, as well as create and disseminate knowledge, is shaped, marked and defined by layers of ongoing and intersecting conflicts. Consequently, much of our everyday life is exercised and navigated through un/seen borders and boundaries. While these are often seen as barriers, we would like to suggest addressing them as opportunities to enhance human wellbeing, relationships and knowledge.
- Wed, 16/01/2019 - 12:30 to 14:00Location:The Maiersdorf Faculty Club
- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemMon, 14/01/2019 to Tue, 15/01/2019
- Location:The Van Leer Jerusalem Institute.Wed, 09/01/2019 - 16:30 to 19:30The Sophie Davis Forum on Gender, Conflict Resolution, and Peace, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and the Theater Department at the University of Haifa are collaborating in two events focusing on the ways in which performance allows diverse social groups to resist structure of power. The event at the Van Leer Jerusalem Institute will focus on the work of Independent Female Palestinian artists. The event at the University of Haifa will be devoted to the silenced birth stories of immigrant-mothers whose children were kidnapped in Israel during the 1950s.