The Davis Graduate School of International Relations (DGSIR) is a five-year program that combines master and doctorate degrees. It has a graduate school structure, similar to leading programs worldwide.
The program offers the following benefits:
- An intensive and challenging learning environment
- Positioning students at the forefront of scholarly research
- Studying with a selective group of high-achieving students
- A mix of English and Hebrew in learning and writing
- The DGSIR begins with a two-year coursework of cutting-edge IR research
- The next three years are devoted to the dissertation and introduction to the academic world
The DGSIR, unique in Israel, strives to provide its students with the financial means that will allow them to focus on and develop their academic career.
- Admitted students receive funding for the entire duration of the program (subject to satisfactory progress)
- Most students serve as teaching or research assistants
- Top students receive fellowships
- Admitted students receive continuous guidance and mentorship from the very beginning of the program
For further information, please contact:
Mrs. Rachela Caspi, Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Yoram Haftel, DGSIR Head: email@example.com