Post-Doctoral Fellowship for the 2016-2017 Academic Year
The Leonard Davis Institute for International Relations invites applications for a post-doctoral fellowship in the intersection of Israeli Studies and International Relations (Broadly Construed).
This call is opened to non-Israeli candidates from North American or European Universities. Candidates must obtain their PhD by June 2016 and not earlier then June 2011.
To apply for the Fellowship please send the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Abstract of the post-doctoral research proposal (up to one page).
2. Detailed post-doctoral research proposal in Hebrew or English (up to five pages).
3. Summary of PhD's dissertation in Hebrew or English (up to five pages).
4. Copy of the PhD Diploma.
5. Curriculum Vitae & list of publications.
6. Two letters of recommendation – directly e-mailed to email@example.com